On this first episode of Season 2 of the Epoch Podcast, we introduce our new format and then jump right into our first conversation centered around one of the perspective-shifting videos we’ve shared in the Epoch Library.
Access extras like outtakes, personal stories, discounts, giveaways, and more via our Patreon.
- How much of an impact this teaching had on our lives when we first heard it
- How Jonathan gives a lot of context for things that have long been misunderstood in the Bible
- The issue of unattributed quotes in the Bible – like how 1 Corinthians is really 2nd Corinthians, etc.
- How no one on Earth has a covenant with God
- Preterism, 70 AD, and the mark of the beast
- The rapture and the Left Behind series that greatly furthered that belief.
- The most embarrassing passage in scripture, according to CS Lewis
- The transition of the covenants and the tension of learning how to live and relate in the new one, and the typology of the transition
- Staying safe vs growing