On this episode of the Epoch Podcast, we discuss purpose. Does everyone have a bigger purpose, or are some people meant to just kick back and chill?
Access extras like outtakes, personal stories, discounts, giveaways, and more via our Patreon.
This Conversation Worth Having stems from Austin’s New Age Christian podcast episode, The Purpose Drive Lie, and we discuss:
- The condemnation of not “living your purpose”
- The push to do something big and change the world
- What is the meaning of life?
- Our thoughts on retirement as a concept
- The type of world The Purpose Driven Life was written to
- Bringing purpose to whatever you do
- Being part of a “bigger purpose”
- Christian hedonism
- Not judging others for how they live
- Life as a dance rather than a journey