On this episode of the Epoch Podcast, we discuss Graham Cooke’s take on the Language of Heaven and how it can potentially shift our perspective in a huge way.
Access extras like outtakes, personal stories, discounts, giveaways, and more via our Patreon.
This Conversation Worth Having stems from a Graham Cook Video – The Language of Heaven, and we discuss:
- what we tune our mindset to
- reframing how we see problems
- is it possible for anything to be against you?
- how we want change, but also don’t want to go through changing
- being able to be joyful in any situation
- the narratives we create and engage with
- reality vs our experience
- what is Earth even about?
- the nuance of energy
- being active vs passive with the input we receive
- an illustration from Matt of a true story